We want to contribute to the creation of a more sustainable, healthy and equitable world in which humans thrive by being more connected to each other, mindful of nature and fulfilled at work and in their lives.
Technological advancements, research and innovation hold the key to creating this positive change.
We are long-term, build on research and science. We focus on three investment themes where we see investment opportunities for disruption and value creation: the future of Cities, Food and Work.
Our mission is to find and scale up innovative ideas and companies that drive systemic change around our investment themes: the Future of Cities, the Future of Food and the Future of Work.
Estari’s Investment Themes are interconnected: implementing positive change in one will impact the other. To take just an illustration, cities act as major drivers shaping the food chain and the work environment, eventually impacting human physical and mental health.
We aim at providing conscious capital to companies to:
- Reduce the adverse impact of cities on the environment while making them a safe, healthy and thriving place for citizens
- Feed a growing population with healthy and nutritious foods while restoring and maintaining ecosystems and providing equality in the food chain
- Increase the number of people with relevant skills to get the job done, while fostering wellbeing in the workplace.
We follow the principles of the Impact
Management Project and want Estari to go the
full way as to contribute to solutions.
Act to avoid harm
“ We have regulatory requirements to meet (e.g. I have to cut my carbon emissions) ”
“ We want to mitigate risks ”
“ We want to behave responsibly ”
“ We want to have a positive effect on the world to sustain long-term financial performance ”
“ We want a world where all businesses try to have a positive effect on society ”
Contribute to solutions
“ We want to help tackle malnutrition in Africa ”
“ We want to help tackle the education gap ”
Source: Impact Management Project
Our investments are aligned with the United Nation’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals for 2030.
We focus on those in relation with human condition in urban areas, with preservation of our natural environment, with restoring a healthy food system and with people’s development at work.
Our themes all aim at improving health and wellbeing of humans.
We are an influential force and work with partners: corporate, investors, innovators and academics to create a more conscious capitalism, measuring its environmental and societal impact.
Estari is a key actor of change to :
- The development of sustainable cities (SGD 11) where citizens are educated to responsible consumption (SDG 12) while having access to safe and affordable resources (related to SGD 7)
- Zero hunger (SGD 2), good health (SDG 3) while preserving life on land and below water (SDGs 14 and 15)
- Quality education (SDG 4) and decent work (SDG 8)